Who are we?
The GSM Mobile Ltd is a replacement parts specialist based in Birmingham. The registered address is Maple House, 113 Hockley Street, Birmingham B19 3DP. (CRN 11288925). You can contact us on 0121 448 5808.
Personal information we collect
- When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
- We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through our site co.uk, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How long we retain your data
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
How do we use your personal information?
- We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through our site co.uk (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
– Communicate with you
- Update you about your purchase
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- This policy covers how The GSM Mobile Ltd treats personal information that The GSM Mobile Ltd collects and receives, including information related to your past use of The GSM Mobile Ltd products and services.
- Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available. This also covers the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which takes effect in the UK from 25 May 2018.
Information we will not collect
- we will not collect information related to browsing habits outside of our own domains (namely gsmmobile.co.uk)
Who has access to your information?
- The GSM Mobile Ltd does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- we limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- we train our staff on their privacy obligations
- we respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- The GSM Mobile Ltd works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
How can I edit or delete my data?
- If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data you should contact us. GSM Mobile Ltd, Maple House, 113 Hockley Street, Birmingham B19 3DP, United Kingdom, Tel: +44 121 448 5808 E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can edit your information by logging into your account at gsmmobile.co.ukor contact by emailing email@example.com from the email address which we hold on our database.
- you can request to be removed from the GSM Mobile Ltd database at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address which we hold on our database.
- you may request a copy of your personal information by emailing email@example.com from the email address which we hold on our database. We will provide this free of charge, and no later than 30 days from the receipt of request.
- where the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, we reserve the right to charge a fee. We may also charge a fee if you require further copies of the same information.
- we will update our records when you inform us that your details have changed.
- we will observe the rights granted to you under applicable privacy and data protection laws and will ensure that queries relating to privacy issues are promptly and transparently dealt with.
- processing based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling);
- direct marketing (including profiling); and
- contact us immediately if you want to object to the use of your personal data as outlined above.
- stop receiving marketing and sales emails from us by using the unsubscribe link contained in emails or by contacting us. Please note that in order to stop sending you marketing and sales emails, it may be necessary to retain your email address. If you would like to completely remove your details from our database please be aware that you may receive emails in the future if you return to our site and complete one of our data capture forms. You will be able to opt-out as before.
- If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below in contact us.
- Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
- When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
- For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
GSM Mobile Limited
Maple House, 113 Hockley Street,
Birmingham B19 3DP, United Kingdom
+44 121 448 5808
+44 121 448 8081