RETURN AND REFUNDS POLICY
Returning Non-faulty item
- Please return your item unused and in original condition and packaging with proof of purchase within 7 days, and we’ll give you an exchange or refund as long as your returned product unused and it’s in original packaging
- you’ve kept all original packaging and do not remove warranty labels from the items and keep in original condition and the items can be resold at full price
- you haven’t used the items or open the packaging
- If you wish to return an item which has a value of over £300, please contact us at 0121 448 5808 or send us an E-mail email@example.com before post us back. Please be aware that we’ll only process your refund once the item has been returned to and inspect by our staff this can take up to 7-10 working days.
- To exchange an item, please send your item back to our warehouse with copy of your original invoice and we will be able to exchange your order for the product you want (subject to availability).
- Please return the unwanted item first and then we will credit your amount to your card which you had used upon purchase or we will give you the code so you can use on checkout and place a new order.
Returning a faulty item
- If you have a faulty item, please call our customer service team 0121 448 5808 from 10:00am – 9:00pm Mon – Fri, 10:00 am – 8:00pm Sat – Sun.
- If your item develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, please return with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it.
- After receiving the item, we’ll try to repair or replace the new item with 7 – 10 working day
- There are some items which we can’t exchange unless faulty.
- If you return your order to GSM MOBILE store we’ll process your refund immediately. If you send item by post It can take up to 7-10 working days for the bank to transfer the funds to you.
Warranty of product
- All of our products come with a warranty. The warranty length is stated on the product’s description and starts on the day you take delivery of your goods.
- All warranties offered unless otherwise stated, are warrantied and handled by The GSM MOBILE LTD on the behalf of the manufacturer or distributor. When returning items under warranty (after the initial 30 days), you are responsible for the cost of safe return port to us and to ensure we receive the item in good condition.
- Once we receive your goods, we will carry out any necessary testing and checks and will replace the part for you. In the event that the part has been discontinued or no longer available, we will offer a suitable replacement or refund by credit note.
- Our warranty does not cover damage to the part caused by fitting or removal of the part such as LCD, Touch, Flex Cable, Internal Component. If a part is returned to us with damage condition, this will unfortunately not be covered under warranty and the post back fee will apply.
GSM MOBILE LIMITED
113 HOCKLEY STREET
WEST MIDLAND, B19 3DP
TEL: 0121 448 5808